Saturday, April 7, 2012

Splash Park

We've been hitting the splash park quite often the last couple weeks. The boys love it and I can be comfortable that Oli can play without drowning himself. It's a good playdate area too. I've finally gotten to have Nicolae get together with classmates. His buddy Victor came out with us one day and of course we've gotten to see the usual suspects- Jeannette and boys, Karen and even Scott gets to come out on his lunch break.




 I love these pictures of Jeannette with Oliver. He was stealing some chicken and giving her some smiles





2 comments:

  1. We have been dying to go! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know when you go! I'll join you anytime. My phone is messed up so I have no idea who is who, so email me or text me (and tell me it's you)

      Delete