Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kids Update

Nicolae has been enjoying school! I can't believe how quickly he's learning new things. He's even beginning to read and write (phonetically). He got an award at school for following the rules...what a surprise! :) I had a parent teacher conference with his teacher and he's having a problem with comprehension but otherwise is doing great.

I kept trying to take a picture of Gabriel and Nicolae kept getting in the way. He's so funny!
 Gabriel is getting so big! He's turning into a big boy and slowly growing out of his whiney stage. He's so helpful and such a clown.
 pulling his pants up like a "grandpa" with a funny face
 The boys like a particular bedtime story that I hate to read so this night, I had Scott read it to them cause they really wanted to read it


Oli has been battling an ongoing ear infection that I think is caused by his congestion from at least 6 teeth coming in at once. After having him evaluated for speech therapy (which they said he's too advanced for), he's finally beginning to babble but his facial expressions say so much.
I started the shower for the boys and Oli jumped in clothes and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment